Citrus Shampoo Bar
Our solid shampoo bars are different than our regular all-natural soap. They are called a syndet bar because they use laboratory ingredients that are naturally derived. The term syndet means synthetic detergent.
We use a blend of surfactants that originate from coconut and palm oils. We add moisturizers and nutrients to protect your hair, and a few essential oils so that they smell good.
These bars are made from the following ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Powder, Coco Sulfate Noodles, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, SLSA, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS 50, Cocoa Butter, Argan Oil, dl-Panthenol (B5 Powder), Stearic Acid, and essential oils.
In the interests of transparency, this process is similar to how LUSH and other companies make their hard shampoo bars. If you love theirs, please try ours.
Also, Did you know that using these shampoo bars is friendly to the environment?
- Plastic bottles require up to 700 years to dissolve.
- 80% of plastic bottles never get recycled.
- 38 million plastic bottles go to landfill each year in America alone.
- 24,000,000 liters of oil is needed to produce these billions of plastic bottles.
- The average American contributes 167 plastic bottles per year to the environment.
Ditch the plastic. Try our shampoo today. Although we do shrink-wrap our product, we use biodegradable Biolefin, which breaks down in landfills or your compost pile